Saturday, February 6, 2010

Five Cheese White Pizza

Don't order pizza out or delivery you can make one that is much better for you and much tastier.


One basic pizza crust, I used fresh pizza dough I got at Aleici’s for 0.70 cents. I rolled it out with a rolling pin on a corn meal covered counter and pressed into a jelly roll pan.

Then I coated it with;

2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil I had mixed with 1/2 teaspoon each of roasted garlic, rosemary, thyme, & cracked black pepper

1/2 cup of basic Alfredo sauce, homemade (or from a jar)

Cover with:

1 C mozzarella cheese shredded
¼ C Parmesan Cheese grated
¼ C Pecorino Romano Cheese, grated
½ C Colby Jack mix, shredded

Bake 20 to 25 min in an oven preheated to 400 degree F. I recommend preheating your oven at least 30 before putting in the pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment